DIMMABLE 11 WATT HIGH POWER BR30 LED LIGHT BULB - 108 DEGREE BEAM SPREAD FLOOD WITH 30K WARM WHITE SOFT COLOR TONE IS IDEAL 65 WATT INCANDESCENT REPLACEMENT - PLEASE SEE DIMMABLE OPTIMIZATION INFORMATION BELOW -
- Consumes only 11 watts energy
- 40,000 hour useful life rating maintaining 80% of lumen brightness
- Ideal replacement for 65 watt incandescent bulbs
- Withstands voltage variances and surges from 110-130 volts
- High Power CREE technology projects 92 percent of light forward
- Not for use in fully enclosed fixtures
- 5 year factory warranty for commercial or residential usage applications
Supra Life LED lamps last up to 40 times longer than standard light bulbs while using 95% less energy! This High Power 11 watt BR30 dimmable LED bulb offers warm white color and will replace 65 watt incandescent bulbs while providing up to 40,000 long life hours. Bulborama LED bulbs utilize proprietary industry-leading Cree chips to provide low heat operation, high intensity brightness, and superior efficiency.
Bulborama LED light bulbs offer the most energy saving and efficient lighting technology in the marketplace. By utilizing prorietary Cree chips, our LED bulbs maintain brightness levels longer and withstand voltage variations to ensure superior operating efficiency. With lifespans up to 70,000 hours, cool operating temperatures, and unmatched energy savings, LED's are ideal directional lighting replacements for track lighting, accent lights, recessed cans, ceiling lights, or security lighting.
Bulborama LED bulbs are available in various color temperatures and low profile sizes to fit a wide variety of fixtures. By changing incandescent or halogen bulbs to LED, you immediately realize up to 95% energy cost savings and years of maintenance free operation.
DIMMABLE OPTIMIZATION INFORMATION -
Bulborama energy-saving dimmable electronic LED light bulbs utilize superior components and circuitry, offer dimming ranges from 10 to 100 percent, and are suitable for use in enclosed fixtures. Bulborama Supra Life dimmable LED's start without flickering and offer optimum light output in any burning position.
* Dimmable electronic bulbs can be problematic when operated on some electronic dimmer controls and switches - especially older switches manufactured before dimmable LED's existed. Some older switches do not recognize low wattage energy saving bulbs since such items did not exist when the older switches were made. It is strongly recommended to use the most modern dimmer switches available - by major manufacturers like Lutron and Leviton - which are packaged indicating they are "optimized for electronic fluorescent, CFL, and LED bulbs". Switches which indicate they are optimized for electronic and fluorescent lamps will have dimming ranges compatible with new electronic bulbs. Please contact customer service for additional assistance and application recommendations.
* For maximum efficiency, it is recommended to install dimmable LED's in all sockets controlled by a single dimmer - do not mix dimmable LED's with other bulbs on the same dimmer switch. This does not create any type of hazard, but may interfere with the functionality of the dimmable LED.
* The first time you install our dimmable LED's, it is recommended to let the bulbs calibrate properly by "burning in" the bulbs at full brightness for at least one hour. This will allow synchronization with your switch.
* For optimum performance, it is recommnded to allow dimmable electronic LED bulbs to come to full brightness before dimming.