65 WATT BR30 HALOGEN FLOOD REPLACES UP TO 100 WATT INCANDESCENT BULBS WITH SOFT WHITE COMBINED HALOGEN/INCANDESCENT LIGHT -
- Use up to 35% less energy than incandescent bulbs with same light output
- Maintains 90% of brightness throughout lamp life
- Unique halogen, argon, xenon gas mixture provides soft white color tone
- Mercury free
- Halodescent filament technology allows for easy dimming
- Voltage surge protection resists failure from voltage spikes
Bulborama halodescent light bulbs are an energy efficient way to light sockets previously reserved for incandescent BR30, BR40, and BR38 higher wattage bulbs. Halodescent lamps replace up to 150 watt indandescents while using nearly 35% less energy. For the look of incandescent with the energy saving technology of halogen, choose Bulborama halodescent lamps and get eco-friendly benefits combined with long lamp life.
Supra Life halodescent light bulbs are engineered to last up to 10 times longer than standard incandescent bulbs, therefore reducing operational and maintenance costs, and saving both time and money. Equipped with a rugged filament supports, a unique halogen, argon, xenon gas mixure, and a nickel plated brass base, Supra Life halodescent lamps are the ideal energy saving replacement for obsolete incandescent BR30, BR40, and BR38 bulbs.