GU24 BASE DIMMABLE 23 WATT SPIRAL COMPACT FLUORESCENT BULB REPLACES A 100 WATT INCANDESCENT AND LASTS 10,000 HOURS WITH A WARM WHITE COLOR TONE -
- 25% less heat emission than standard spiral bulbs
- 10,000 hour life rating
- Tri Phosphor bulb coating to maintain consistent brightness levels throughout the life of the lamp
- GU24 base provides positive electrical contact and consistent voltage level for energy efficient operation
Innovative GU24 lighting technology allows any fixture with a GU24 socket to accept any light bulb with a GU24 base connector. The benefit of GU24 technology means fixtures are not limited to the light source they were manufactured with. This versatility means the wattage, color, and style of bulb can be changed to any bulb with a similar GU24 base.
Bulborama Supra Life GU24 base Mini Spiral compact fluorescent bulbs feature two bayonets protruding from the base of the bulb. The GU24 bayonets insert into matching holes in a fixture's socket, then twist and lock into place.
* For maximum efficiency, it is recommended to install dimmable CFL's in all sockets controlled by a single dimmer - do not mix dimmable CFL's with other bulbs on the same dimmer switch. This does not create any type of hazard, but may interfere with the functionality of the dimmable CFL.
* The first time you install our dimmable CFL's, it is recommended to let the bulbs calibrate properly by "burning in" the bulbs at full brightness for at least one hour.
* For optimum performance, always allow dimmable compact fluorescent light bulbs to come to full brightness before dimming.
* Dimmable CFL’s can be problematic when operated on some electronic dimmer controls and switches - especially older switches manufactured before dimmable CFL's existed. It is strongly recommended to use the most modern dimmer switches available - by major manufacturers like Lutron and Leviton. Dimmable CFL's are optimized for performance on standard rotary, slide, and toggle dimmers. Not for use on solid state electronic dimmers. Please contact customer service for additional assistance and application recommendations.
Bulborama compact fluorescent light bulbs are an efficient way to light sockets once traditionally reserved for incandescents. Supra Life CFL's are lightweight, generate minimal heat, light instantly, provide excellent color rendition, and are available in low profile sizes to fit a wide variety of fixtures. With lifespans up to 36,000 hours, our compact fluorescents offer tremendous energy cost savings and years of maintenance free operation.