COLD CATHODE DIMMABLE 8 WATT A19 COMPACT FLUORESCENT BULB REPLACES UP TO A 40 WATT INCANDESCENT AND LASTS 30,000 HOURS WITH A 2700K WARM WHITE COLOR TONE -
Bulborama energy-saving dimmable cold cathode compact fluorescent light bulbs utilize superior components and circuitry, offer dimming ranges from 10 to 100 percent, and are suitable for use in enclosed fixtures. Bulborama Supra Life dimmable CCFL's start without flickering between minus 20 and 160 degrees fahrenheit and offer optimum light output in any burning position.
- Indoor-Outdoor rated with smooth dimming from 10 to 100 percent
- Ideal for frequent on/off applications or flashing light fixtures
- Tri-phosphor coating ensures constant color rendition
- Emits up to 80% less heat than incandescent light bulbs
- VoltMizer electronic ballast provides no flicker, high frequency operation to resist power surges and minimize electrical interference
Bulborama compact fluorescent light bulbs are an efficient way to light sockets once traditionally reserved for incandescents. Supra Life CFL's are lightweight, generate minimal heat, light instantly, provide excellent color rendition, and are available in low profile sizes to fit a wide variety of fixtures. With lifespans up to 36,000 hours, our compact fluorescents offer tremendous energy cost savings and years of maintenance free operation.